Business
Apex Roof Cleaning Uses ‘Soft Wash’ System To Spruce Up Your House
APEX ROOF CLEANING can clean your roof and siding using a “soft-wash” system that can restore your home to its original beauty. For more information on Apex Roof Cleaning, Dan can be reached at 1-855-WASHME2 or 417-9189.

Now that spring has finally arrived, homeowners are sprucing up for the new season. It’s time to clean up outside, mow the lawn, plant colorful flowers and shrubs in an effort to make our homes more welcoming. But the house itself may require some much needed cleaning to restore it to its original appearance.

Mountaintop resident Dan Cronauer, of Apex Roof Cleaning, can help restore your home to its original beauty for the fraction of the cost of replacing a roof. Apex cleans your roof and siding using a “soft-wash” system that will eliminate algae, moss and lichen that may jeopardize the structural integrity of your shingles, expediting granule loss and causing shingles to lift, crack, or buckle.

“We can clean your roof, siding, and windows,” says Dan. “We call ourselves the ‘Walmart of exterior cleaning’ because we offer a variety of exterior cleaning services.” We use a soft wash system that is safer than using high pressure that can damage shingles. The results are great.”

Dan explains that the average cost to replace a roof can range from about $2,000 to $12,000 depending on the size of the roof and the quality of the workmanship and materials. Dan notes Apex Roof Cleaning is able to restore the appearance of your roof using the “soft-wash” system provided by the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA), and eradicate 99.9% of bacteria for an average cost of $300-$800.

Having your roof cleaned improves curb appeal, and also decreases utility cost by removing black stains and providing a more reflective roof surface, decreasing roof temperatures. Cleaning your home’s roof maintains the value of your home or business and increases the roof life by preventing leaks and cracks from prematurely developing due to algae, moss, and lichen. By cleaning your roof, you can save thousands of dollars rather than replacing a roof that doesn’t need to be replaced.

As a Apex Roof Cleaning professional, Dan uses (RCIA) and American Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) recommend soft-wash system; a system is 100% biodegradable, affordable and safe, unlike high pressure systems, that will damage shingle composition.

Dan has been in business for the past three years, has five employees and one truck. Dan’s Apex Roof Cleaning covers approximately a 45-mile radius from Mountaintop, from areas that encompass Back Mountain to Jim Thorpe to Bloomsburg, Dan notes last week, that he even had a job 10 minutes from the New York border.

“This is a very busy time of the year for me,” says Dan. “People want to start cleaning up their outside. The cleaning process does not take that long. Depending on what the homeowner wants done, it takes anywhere from a couple hours to an entire day.” Dan estimates it’s only a one to two week wait to do a new job.

Dan points Apex stands behind their work, offering a 5-year warranty on the job. If any algae, moss, or lichen are to appear within that time of having your roof cleaned, Apex will have the roof cleaned for free.

Cleaning your roof offers health benefits by eliminating mold and other organisms from passing through your roof and into your attic. According to the Apex website at www.apexroofcleaning.com,living on your roof is a bacteria known as Gloeocapsa magma more commonly referred to as blue or green algae. Gloeocapsa magma creates a living habitat on your roof, inviting more harmful bacteria. The Apex soft-wash solution quickly works to penetrate deep into the shingles, completely eliminating 99.9% of all bacteria.

After applying an even coat across the entire roof, results will begin to appear. After Apex has finished treating the roof, 90% of the results will be visible. The remaining 10% can take up to three months to completely clean, this typically happens with roofs containing large amounts of moss and lichen. The Apex Roof Cleaning Soft-Wash is fully approved by all shingles manufactures and is recommended by all insurance companies.

The results of Apex Roof Cleaning can make your home look years younger. It’s an improvement that will not only make your home look better, but could increase it in value.

So when doing your outdoor spring cleaning, don’t forget to restore your roof and siding by calling Apex Roof Cleaning at 1-855-WASHME2 or 417-9189 for a free estimate.